Home Page

Children with Special Needs

Are you the parent/carer of a child with special educational needs and/or disability? You are invited to take part in consultations being undertaken by Portsmouth City Council on Home to School Transport and Short Breaks. These can be found on the Portsmouth Local Offer website at